Biden won. Period. I don’t want to hear anything else anyone has to say. Sure Ryan got a few jabs in here and there, sure he scored a few points but the ultimate victor, the CHAMP of the evening well that title goes to JOSEPH “JOEY B” BIDEN hands down!
AND for you HATERS who took issue with his smiling and laughing – SHADDUP!
When Romney repeatedly interrupted the President and smiled that smug condescending sh*t grin he has his behavior is seen as aggressive and commanding and it was applauded, HOWEVER when Biden does it he’s disrespectful??? Seriously you can fallback with that MALARKEY.
And specifically to the charges of “Biden was disrespectful” I say so the f*ck what? That a*shat who called the President a liar was being disrespectful, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell saying “”Our first priority is to make Obama a one-term president” was all around disrespectful and MITT ROMNEY and his little boy running mate PAUL RYAN running around the country LYING to the American Public is the height of disrespect so you can take all that BS commentary about Biden’s performance and ship that sh*t overseas – just follow the trail Mitt provided.
Below is a list of my favorite quotes from my man Joe:
1. “With all due respect, that’s a bunch of malarkey.” (ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!)
2. ”So all this bluster I keep hearing, all this loose talk, what are they talking about?” (PRECISELY!)
3. “I don’t know what world this guy’s living in.” (DELUSION-VILLE or is it HATER NATION?? Hmmmm.)
4. “War should always be the absolute last resort. That’s why these crippling sanctions, which Bibi Netanyahu says we should continue, which — if I’m not mistaken — Governor Romney says we — we should continue. I may be mistaken. He changes his mind so often, I could be wrong.” (#Truth)
5. “We knew we had to act for the middle class. We immediately went out and rescued General Motors. We went ahead and made sure that we cut taxes for the middle class. And in addition to that, when that — when that occurred, what did Romney do? Romney said, “No, let Detroit go bankrupt.” We moved in and helped people refinance their homes. Governor Romney said, “No, let foreclosures hit the bottom.
But it shouldn’t be surprising for a guy who says 47 percent of the American people are unwilling to take responsibility for their own lives. My friend recently in a speech in Washington said “30 percent of the American people are takers.”
These people are my mom and dad — the people I grew up with, my neighbors. They pay more effective tax than Governor Romney pays in his federal income tax. They are elderly people who in fact are living off of Social Security. They are veterans and people fighting in Afghanistan right now who are, quote, “not paying any tax.”
I’ve had it up to here with this notion that 47 percent — it’s about time they take some responsibility here.“
6. “The idea — if you heard that — that little soliloquy on 47 percent and you think he just made a mistake, then I think you’re — I — I think — I got a bridge to sell you.” (Jokes!!)
7. “And I’ve never met two guys who’re more down on America across the board. We’re told everything’s going bad. There are 5.2 million new jobs, private-sector jobs. We need more, but 5.2 million — if they’d get out of the way, if they’d get out of the way and let us pass the tax cut for the middle class, make it permanent, if they get out of the way and pass the — pass the jobs bill, if they get out of the way and let us allow 14 million people who are struggling to stay in their homes because their mortgages are upside down, but they never missed a mortgage payment, just get out of the way.”
8. “Stop talking about how you care about people. Show me something. Show me a policy. Show me a policy where you take responsibility.”
9. “And, by the way, they talk about this Great Recession if it fell out of the sky, like, “Oh, my goodness, where did it come from?” It came from this man voting to put two wars on a credit card, to at the same time put a prescription drug benefit on the credit card, a trillion-dollar tax cut for the very wealthy. I was there. I voted against them. I said, no, we can’t afford that.
And now, all of a sudden, these guys are so seized with the concern about the debt that they created.” (RIGHT!)
10. “I wish he would just tell — be a little more candid.” (Translation: STOP LYING!)
11. “You know, I heard that death panel argument from Sarah Palin. It seems every vice presidential debate I hear this kind of stuff about panels.” (Hahahahaha)
12. “Who you believe, the AMA, me, a guy who’s fought his whole life for this, or somebody who would actually put in motion a plan that knowingly cut — added $6,400 a year more to the cost of Medicare?
Now they got a new plan: “Trust me, it’s not going to cost you any more.” Folks, follow your instincts on this one.” (SERIOUSLY)
13. “And with regard to Social Security, we will not — we will not privatize it. If we had listened to Romney, Governor Romney, and the congressman during the Bush years, imagine where all those seniors would be now if their money had been in the market.
Their ideas are old and their ideas are bad, and they (will) eliminate the guarantee of Medicare.“ (SPEAK!)
14. “Look, folks, use your common sense. Who do you trust on this — a man who introduced a bill that would raise it 40 — $6,400 a year; knowing it and passing it, and Romney saying he’d sign it, or me and the president?”
15. “You are jeopardizing this program. You’re changing the program from a guaranteed benefit to premium support. Whatever you call it, the bottom line is people are going to have to pay more money out of their pocket and the families I know and the families I come from, they don’t have the money to pay more out…”
16. “I — I do not believe that we have a right to tell other people that — women they can’t control their body. It’s a decision between them and their doctor.” (I’m in love)
17. ”Oh, now you’re Jack Kennedy!” (HA!)
18. “In case you haven’t noticed, we have strong disagreements, but you probably detected my frustration with [Romney and Ryan’s] attitude about the American people.”
19. “There are things that have occurred in this campaign, in every campaign that I’m sure both of us regret… particularly in these special new groups that can go out there, raise all the money they want, not have to identify themselves, and say the most scurrilous things about the other candidate. It’s an abomination.”
What he said. So the SuperPacs and Romney supporters get to run around and talk ish about President Obama all d*mn day long and Biden uses some grown man tactics on Ryan’s little boy head and people want to pout??? GTFOH!
Politics is a rough and tumble kinda game, if you can’t take the hits, hand in your uniform and take your behind HOME!
Per request, one more for the road:
20. “And I love my friend here. I — I’m not allowed to show letters but go on our website, he sent me two letters saying, “By the way, can you send me some stimulus money for companies here in the state of Wisconsin?” We sent millions of dollars. You know…
RADDATZ: You did ask for stimulus money, correct?
BIDEN: Sure he did. By the way…
RYAN: On two occasions we — we — we advocated for constituents who were applying for grants. That’s what we do. We do that for all constituents who are…
BIDEN: I love that. I love that. This was such a bad program and he writes me a letter saying — writes the Department of Energy a letter saying, “The reason we need this stimulus, it will create growth and jobs.” His words. And now he’s sitting here looking at me.”