Damn that Shonda Rhimes! Damn that Kerry Washington! I stayed up late to catch up on the new season and now I’m tired, late for work and this will be a very short post.
I am not going to provide a recap here because the last time I did that I almost got in big trouble for providing too much information too soon, i.e., spoiler alerts all over the place yada yada blah blah SO I’m just gonna say this:
IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY WATCHING THEN YOU ARE MISSING OUT!
Okay okay okay here are a few tidbits:
1. Fitz being all tortured angry guy and lashing out – he’s hurting. Awww poor Fitzy.
2. First Lady is a beast! Whoa!
3. President’s Wife and Minister’s Wife bonding – maaaaaan, wow.
4. Olivia looking at the First Lady’s stomach – heartbreak.
5. Cyrus and his partner’s convos about having a baby – comedy.
6. Also Cyrus is mad scary, like Dick Cheney scary. #RealTalk
7. Quinn/Lindsay is mildly irritating but imma let this play out before I totally write her off.
8. So is Abby but I think I understand her purpose so I can roll with it.
9. He doesn’t do or say a lot but right now just looking at Columbus Short in those suits is all I need. Seriously, I don’t need nuthin’ else. Mmmm mmm good.
10. Umm Huck is like about to like crack right?? Nervous.
11. So is that Attorney General dude but like in the opposite direction. Trouble trouble trouble on the horizon!
Sorry I couldn’t resist sharing a few comments, damn good TV just makes me soooooo happy. Thank you Shonda. THANK YOU!!!!